FEED YOUR MIND IN ALL WAY & WAYS ALWAYS

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Claus


Santa or Santa Claus is personification of the spirit of Christmas usually represented as a jolly fat old man with a white beard and a red suit.

He was originally a Dutch character who would drop presents down the chimneys of good kids on any day he felt or they says that every 24th of December eve. 

The meaning, well, I would guess his meaning is to just show good gesture to those who you love and are important to you and I do believe that Santa Claus is our parents when we are young and just a kid.

Santa Clause is for little ones, innocent like kids that they might be happy by goodness. For me Santa Claus was created to be a symbol during our youth consequently we can become good people. When my young time if you will be a good kid you will have the prize gift from Santa.  

Christmas for me is not just one day, not only December, it’s every day and we can be a Santa Clause every day.